Gordon Food Service Sales Account Coordinator (Mat. Leave-Term.): Edmonton, AB in AB, Canada
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a strong and stable company? Do you want the opportunity for excellence and advancement in your career? If so, Gordon Food Service could be the place for you.
As one of the largest privately held foodservice distributors in North America, our family-owned company has a history of developing talented professionals, pursuing innovative ideas and building strong relationships.
We are seeking great people looking for professional and personal growth. If you are interested in joining an innovative, supportive, values-driven company, we invite you to consider a career with Gordon Food Service. Take a look at these videos to learn more about who we are and what we do!
Who is Gordon Food Service? Excellence in Distribution (Our History)
Gordon Food Service Canada Ltd. – Edmonton
RMU Account Coordinator - Mat. Leave-Term.
Reporting to the RMU Manager, theRMU Account Coordinatoris responsible for creating and maintaining positive long-term relationships with new and existing regional chain customers. The RMU Account Coordinator is responsible for on-boarding new chain locations, account maintenance functions and developing and pursuing smaller chain leads. The RMU Account Coordinator also liaises with other departments as required to ensure customer satisfaction with products and services.
- Communication- Presenting to chain customers and potential customers to facilitate the buying process and promote the Organization's products and services. Collaborating with other departments to meet all customer needs, participating in general sales meetings, promotions and food shows.
- Continuous Learning- Keeping up to date with product offerings, market trends and customer needs. Participate in general sales training sessions and vendor/category lead presentations.
- Customer Relationship Management– Build and foster customer relationships. Collaborate with customers to solve problems, grow territory profitability and facilitate customer ordering, credit payments, and product orders.
- Project Planning– Assist with sales budget forecasts and long range business planning. Establish schedules and methods for providing sales growth, identify resources needs and review needs with management.
- Administration- Ensure that all documents (contracts, reports) and record keeping are up-to-date and accurate as well as in compliance with governmental requirements.
- Other duties as may be assigned, from time-to-time by Immediate Supervisor.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- A reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Post secondary education is preferred
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of sales experience, preferably in food service
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and online Google Applications
- Presentation Skills:Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings; is effective both inside and outside the organization, on both cool data and hot controversial topics; commands attention and can manage group process during the presentation.
- Business Acumen: Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; talks and acts with customers in mind.
- Organizing: Can marshal resources (people, funding, material and support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Action Oriented: Enjoys hard work; is action oriented and full of energy for the things that he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes opportunities when they arise.
Any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform these job duties will be considered.
Watch this video for even more information about Gordon Food Service! Visit ourYouTube Channel for more videos about our company!
Gordon Food Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category: Sales