Wolters Kluwer Account Manager - established clients, handsome compensation! in Albany, New York
Account Manager - established clients, handsome compensation!
Requisition Number: 17-17088
State: New York
Shift: Not Applicable
Job Description: Are you an experienced account manager looking for a nice career path OR a driven and motivated recent college grad looking to break into sales? This is absolutely unlike most inside sales opportunities! This is a relationship based, retention-oriented, account management position that would set you up for a terrific sales career within our global organization! We offer a very handsome compensation package!
Wolters Kluwer’s Governance, Risk & Compliance division is looking for an Account Manager to join our LIS team in Albany.
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) is a division of Wolters Kluwer that provides a broad spectrum of solutions, services and expertise to legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and small business owners to help manage myriad governance, risk and compliance challenges in dynamic markets and regulatory environments, globally. GRC Solutions serves more than 350,000 customers in more than 150 countries, including 70% of Fortune 500 companies, 92% of the world’s top banks, 90% of the Am Law 100 and more than 300,000 small businesses. The division has a global footprint, with workforce in 28 countries. Our clients include corporate legal departments, insurers, small businesses, financial services companies, brand professionals, underwriters, governments and compliance and risk professionals.
Legal Information Services (LIS) contains our expert information services businesses that serve large corporations, small businesses and law firms. This group specializes in incorporation and legal business compliance solutions and clearance and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals. This business area brings its solutions to market as CT, which serves corporations, small businesses, and Law Firms, as well as Corsearch.
As the Account Manager for Wolters Kluwer CT Corporation you will be primary responsible for retaining existing corporate accounts and for driving profitable sales growth in compliance services such as hCue, ARMS, and Business Licenses. Customers are corporations in mid to high volume corporate legal departments within an assigned territory. Time will be spent defending current representation customers, and pursuing expansion into CT’s full suite of services. Account Manager activities include learning and staying informed on the complex and comprehensive CT product line; learning and following a comprehensive account management process; identifying sales opportunities from assigned list of accounts and passing those leads to Business Consultants and Corporate Account Executives; managing time and resources effectively; representing Wolters Kluwer within the industry and territory; and contributing to sales planning and forecasting activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Learn full line of CT products including features, benefits, pricing, intended use, value proposition and competitive position in order to effectively serve clients
• Learn and execute the sales process for CT products and services by staying fully informed of the prescribed sales process, understand the nuances in CT’s suite of web based products and software
• Manage assigned account list that supports a healthy sales pipeline by reviewing target list provided, organizing customers by segment and opportunity, research contact information for decision-makers and influencer, build daily and weekly calling lists and maintaining information within the Salesforce.com CRM database in accordance with timing and content standards
• Maintain and grow existing customer business to meet weekly, monthly and annual sales and retention goals by contacting or meeting with existing clients in sufficient volume and with appropriate regularity to stay informed of their business needs and the value provided by existing CT solutions
• Improve CT market share within the territory by identifying departments/business lines in target accounts using competitive products, engaging the client account at the management and executive level to identify business issues, conducting analyses and applying business knowledge to provide recommendations and assist in issue resolution with new products or extended services of current products
• Manage time and resources effectively to accomplish account management goals by planning for and scheduling all required sales activity
• Maintain performance standards while working remotely (if participating in the @WorkAnywhere program or other remote work arrangement) by ensuring availability during standard business hours
• Represent Wolters Kluwer by developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of Wolters Kluwer products, industry trends and general business and financial acumen through various sources and initiative
• Communicate Wolters Kluwer competitive advantage to customers in a compelling articulate manner through speech, writing and formal presentation, demonstrate corporate core values and culture, develop professional and positive relationships with customers and colleagues and maintain a reputation of competence, integrity and professionalism
• Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent experience
• 3+ years related sales or customer service experience
Preferred: (Includes Minimum)
• Legal/Compliance customer service experience, as well as solutions based sales experience
• Strongly prefer any type of cold calling, outbound calling, phone work
• Related military experience
Additional Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• Motivated, career-driven with a strong business mindset
• Proficient in MS Office and Internet applications
• Experience in/Commitment to managing the effective use of a CRM (i.e. Salesforce.com) to drive results
• Working independently with a minimum amount of oversight
• Responding to customer inquiries and improve/maintain the relationship
• Analyzing data and identifying ways to improve processes
• Integrating information from multiple sources
• Working in professional service/customer service center and/or production/fulfillment
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (495) 4771.