Comcast Analyst 2, Finance & Accounting in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports, trends, andopportunities. Maintains journals and ledgers, prepares financialstatements, conducts financial studies and coordinates financialprojects. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Approves transactions, evaluates opportunities, and makesrecommendations regarding project progress and future businessopportunities.
- Analyzes and tracks key financial metrics and operational proceduresto foster process improvements.
- Performs analysis of financial statement accounts and specificprojects, as directed.
- Assists with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financialreports.
- Participates with the preparation of month and year-end processes byreviewing actual vs. budget/forecast variances, reviewing financialtrends, and making recommendations for accruals.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer