ADP Account Executive in Dietikon, Switzerland
Responsibility: Manage clients, oversee quality and delivery of monthly payroll, coordinate between client, COEs, ADP Switzerland, ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for management of a portfolio of client accounts of outsourced swiss payroll services.
- Organize and coordinate payroll and other services pursuant to the agreed guidelines: receive and dispatch instructions, follow-up execution, quality and control, trouble shooting, ensure ISAE-3402 compliance,
- Understand client needs and propose best solutions and follow-up,
- Coordinate between all involved stakeholders to meet client needs: Sales, Implementation, CoEs, Support, Streamline,
- Managing any client need, request, feedback or escalation and ensuring commitment of all relevant stakeholders, both ADP internal and external (eg. software suppliers and external consultants),
- Improve client efficiency by analyzing workflows and processes.
Experience, Skills, Academic
- Minimum of 3 years in payroll in Switzerland
- Fluent in German, English
- Good organizational skills
- French language skills
- Experience working in an international environment
- Experienced in Client Relationship Management
- Target-oriented, ability to work under pressure
Requisition #: 95955
Job Title: Account Executive
Employment Status: Permanent - Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: General Client Services
Locations: Switzerland, Dietikon, SW