Danaher Corporation Strategic Account Manager, Institutions/Chicago in Milwaukee,
Danaher Company Description
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary and instruments.
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) leads a transformative shift in account management across the KaVo Kerr Dental platform. A major component of this transformation plan is the SAM developing the core strategies and tactics to drive Kavo and Kerr’s performance across university, government, and Community Health (CHC) accounts. This high impact position within the organization will also be focused on raising the level of strategy, skill, and execution across the entire institutions team. The SAM is accountable for the growth . The SAM’s purpose is to cultivate a strategic partnership with the corporate office and their respective affiliates by understanding the clinical, economic and business needs and aligning KaVo Kerr-wide resources from across the organization to ensure access and drive demand at the Parent/Child accounts. The SAM is expected to interact with key executives in senior leadership positions in partnership with internal business functions such as Senior KaVo Kerr leadership, sales management, marketing, corporate accounts and clinical affairs. The SAM will be held accountable for achieving Institutions business objectives such as; conversion of competitive business, increased portfolio penetration and forecast attainment goals in accordance with all Healthcare Compliance guidelines.
- Own system-level relationships and understand customer’s strategic priorities.
- Proactively foster relationships to partner with key executive, economic and clinical decision makers across all Academic, Government, and Community Health accounts.
- Interacts with key customers at all Academic, Government, and CHC accounts.
- and coordinates demand generation activities at Child level accounts (e.g. Sales Managers, Representatives) and provides key KKG access meetings at facility headquarter locations.
- Partners with Sales Management and Corporate Accounts to prioritize business opportunities across the KaVo Kerr portfolio, assessing portfolio trade-offs and opportunities.
- Build and manage relationships with KaVo Kerr internal organizational stakeholders to formulate actionable business plans.
- Align internal commercial resources to address customer needs.
- Lead and Direct account team activities. Guide and influence Regional Sales Managers and Representatives to ensure growth within all Institutions accounts.
- Conduct business and set the tone for the team or for others in accordance with Standards of Conduct Policy, HCC and other Danaher policies and procedures.
- The successful candidate will also have excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and Apple applications, and have expertise in sales force effectiveness tools.
- Drive superior territory management efficiency through IMPACT Selling, Funnel Management, and Voice of Customer (VOC) initiatives.
- Utilize the Funnel Management process by applying DBSO best practices and with a relentless focus on continuous improvement for the process and results.
- Develop strong dealer relationships to enhance market penetration of KaVo Kerr offerings.
- Must be able to live in their assigned region/territory, if hired.
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field is required, with an MBA or equivalent qualification preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of successful experience in Clinical Sales, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Professional Education, or Sales Training and Development is also required.
- A minimum of 2 years of multi-functional experience in Marketing, Professional Education, Sales Learning and Development, Market Access, or other commercial functions is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in strategic account management is strongly preferred.
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States is required.
KaVo Dental Technologies LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: KaVo Kerr
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-IL-Chicago
Req ID: KAV001241