Reyes Holdings Accounts Receivable Associate in Huntington Beach, California
This is a unique position where you will be utilizing not only your Accounting skills, but also your AP/AR and strong customer service experience. You will have the opportunity to use both analytical, as well as customer relationship management skills, all while working as part of an outstanding team of Finance and Accounting professionals.
People or Process Management Responsibilities: None
Required Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma Required Minimum 1 – 3 years of proven, hands-on experience in a similar job function.
• Intermediate MS computer skills and understanding of information systems concepts.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• The ability to effectively perform under a heavy-volume, time-constraints environment.
Preferred Skills and Experience: None
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Timely and accurate supplier billing.
• Analyze incoming payments to determine proper application.
• Journalize and reconcile entries to the accounts receivable sub ledger Accounts Receivable management (collections, research pay agreements, accuracy, etc.)
• Creation of various bill back invoices.
• File maintenance (both hard copies and e-files)
• Reporting (creation, maintenance, communication)
• Customer relationship management, for both internal and external customers (communication, reporting, resolving issues, providing feedback, etc.)
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.