Continental Corporation Accounts Payable Manager in Manila, Philippines
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
Auto req ID 67273BR
Job Title Accounts Payable Manager
Posting Location Manila
▪ Lead and review AP member's Daily Operation;
▪ Lead and review vendor management
▪ Lead and review GRIR management;
▪ Minimize supplier/plant complain and complain follow up;
▪ Setup smoothly communication channel with internal and external stakeholders.
▪ Delivery AP results for Conti Working Captial Contribution.
▪ Setup and monitor Team target and KPI;
▪ Setup and update Team working process, Job Manual (with FSC project team);
▪ Coach team member to delivery result (communication skill, payment front to end process issue sloving);
▪ Hold regular team review meeting, regular AP operation meeting with 11 plants;
▪ Perform people development in AP team and be ready for 12 team manager successor.
General Accounting IFRS
Job Requirements BS Accountancy Graduate, Preferably CPA
4 years Managerial experience
What we offer competitive salary and benefits
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.