CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Staff Accountant - Outsourcing in Minneapolis, Minnesota
CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP is seeking an entrepreneurial * Staff Accountantto join our *For ProfitShared Service Center BizOps practice in our Minneapolis, MNoffice. As a member of CLA’s BizOps practice, you will work with entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small/medium business owners and managers to provide customized services to our clients so they can focus on managing and growing their organizations. The BizOps team provides a variety of accounting, financial and operational services for clients, including processing transactions, account reconciliations, financial statement preparation, financial analysis, and supporting our clients’ existing accounting function. This position provides an outstanding opportunity to be directly involved with successful small businesses, and to grow in your career as our clients grow their businesses.
- Identify client issues concerning generally accepted accounting principles (FASB / SFAS), specifically related to particular industry.
- Complete non-complex account reconciliations, such as bank reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and other balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare non-complex financial statements and required work papers to support the financial statements.
- Process transactions which may include: accounts payable/cash disbursements processing, accounts receivable/cash receipts processing and payroll processing/coordination.
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of accounting software packages.
- BA/BS degree in accounting or related field is required.
- Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- 1+ years of experience providing accounting and financial services to clients is preferred.
- Focus efforts on managing work and key client relationships to exceed client expectations.
About the Firm:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Our team members are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 5,000 people and 100 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 17-1505
Title: Staff Accountant - Outsourcing