AmeriHealth Caritas Provider Network Account Executive II in New Castle, Delaware
Provider Network Account Executive II
AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware is excited to have been chosen as one of the Medicaid managed care plans for the Diamond State Health Plan and Diamond State Health Plan- Plus programs. Backed by a national organization, we have long-term experience serving the Medicaid population in neighboring states. We are committed to delivering health care through innovative services and programs and are looking forward to helping Delaware become an even healthier state.
The Account Executive II (AE II) is responsible for building, nurturing and maintaining positive working relationships between PLAN and its contracted providers. The AE II’s responsibilities include the Integrated Delivery Systems (IDS) and/or complex providers in their assigned territory. The AE II conducts provider orientation sessions, makes educational visits, and works to resolve provider issues. In addition to the Account Executive II position accountabilities, the AE II will be responsible for the orientation, training and mentoring of new Account Executives; and liaison for PLAN and other state programs. Additionally, the AE II will assume lead roles in managing special projects.
Job Required Qualifications/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Required Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Required 3 years in a Provider Services field work.
- Required 5 years in a managed care/health insurance industry.
- Required previous Provider relations experience; working with healthcare providers.
- Required valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- Required current auto insurance and valid driver's license.
- Preferred 1 -2 years Medicaid experience.