Amazon Corporate LLC Named Account Manager-NJ in New York, New York
|Job ID||481085||Location||US-NY-New York|
|Posted Date||1/10/2017||Company||Amazon Web Services, Inc.|
|Position Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Recruiting Team||North American Teams - AWS|
- Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets sand defined goals.
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline driving net new business in untapped customers.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS.
- Analyze sales/metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- When appropriate, work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities.
- Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- 5+ years of technology sales experience with a focus on outside sales.
- 5+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to the Fortune 2000.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals.
- Experience in positioning and selling technology to new customers and new market segments.
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer's business.
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Track record of developing sustainable new business
- Extensive customer network.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Prefer someone located in NJ or NYC as they will mostly cover NJ based accounts.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation