BlackBerry Corporation Strategic Account Manager in New York, New York
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
The Strategic Account Manager must build and maintain positive, trust-based relationships at all levels of the account, including senior executives. Successful individuals in this role are able to discuss business strategies, understand and explain complex technical solutions, create senior level account relationships and sell BlackBerry Software. The Enterprise Account Manager must coordinate and leverage multiple functions across BlackBerry, yet remain personably accountable for everything related to his/her customers. Success is measured by the total penetration of BlackBerry Software within their assigned accounts.
- Influencing the adoption of BlackBerry Software, including mobile device management (MDM) and enterprise mobility management (EMM) software through strong relationships with targeted government accounts
- Actively supporting enterprise accounts and Value Added Resellers (VAR’s) through all stages of the sales cycle including the delivery of sales programs/incentives to promote awareness and stimulate demand for BlackBerry Software
- Conducting ‘deep dive’ strategic account campaigns to support your accounts, enabling your customers to experience the full BlackBerry value proposition, allowing them to deploy deeper into their organization
- Building and managing a sales pipeline whilst tracking all activities through the various stages of the sales funnel
- Supporting and delivering various knowledge transfer activities to assigned accounts and VAR partners
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5 years or more enterprise software sales experience
- Proven success in selling enterprise software and quota achievement
- Experience developing and implementing account plans and approaches in line with the overall strategy
- Successful experience as a new-business "hunter", able to introduce technologies and maintain long-term relationships
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge to succinctly align customer needs with the BlackBerry value proposition
- Proven ability to respectfully engage multiple functional areas across an organization
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to keep it simple
- Integrity, humility, team-orientation, and drive for performance
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled