Robert Half Accountemps Accountant - Entry Level in Plymouth, Minnesota
Our client in the northwest suburbs is looking to add an Accountant to their team! This Accounting role will handle balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, and general office administration as assigned. The right Accountant candidate for this role has a strong understanding of General Ledger and a strong initiative within a collaborative team. A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is required for this role. This Accountant opportunity does have the potential to be a full-time home for the right candidate fit. If interested in this role, please contact Dani at Dani.Krepel@Accountemps.com or 952-473-0373.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general ledger
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- 1+ years of relevant accounting experience necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- High-level understanding of Microsoft Excel (PivotTables, vlookups) is preferred
- Preferred education is an AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans