Procter & Gamble Sales - Account Manager in Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico
Are you a leader, who possess an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for winning, strong analytical skills, and the ability to build collaborative relationships? Are you looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally?
We are looking for individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and are excellent communicators.
A career in Sales offers you the opportunity to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead join value for both companies. In sales, you will influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For consumer accounts, this involves making recommendations on assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
· Develop, sell, implement, and evaluate business plans to meet or exceed financial objectives
· Work with multifunctional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
· Manage and improve distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
· Translate Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer
· Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell win/win business plans
· Turn raw data into actionable conclusions
· Leverage analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
· Provide input into retailer category strategy
Required Qualifications - All candidates must have:
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major.
· Strong leadership skills
· Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
· Strong written and verbal communications
· Fully bilingual in English and Spanish, both oral and written
· Have a valid driver's license and willingness to travel on the job
· Be proficient on the following computer applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
· Have basic financial knowledge
Willing to relocate across the United States at some point in your career in Sales is a must.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: Sales - Account Manager
Location: PR-Puerto Rico-San Juan
Requisition ID: SLS00002077