Robert Half Finance & Accounting Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting in San Antonio, Texas
Robert Half currently has an opportunity for a Senior Accountant, External Reporting. The Senior Accountant, External Reporting will be a key position within this growing department. Their offices are located on the Northwest Side of San Antonio. Our client offers a very comprehensive benefit package to include medical, dental, 401k and annual bonus with a strong track record. This is an important position to our client and they would like to identify strong candidates quickly.
- Execute processes and controls for preparation of GAAP financial statement
- Partner with multiple business lines who have potential impact on financial reporting
- Work with external auditors
- Communicate regularly with management and business partners For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Ruben Ortega at email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 04080-0010035287
Functional Role: Accountant - Sr.
City: San Antonio
Postal Code: 78288-0001
Compensation: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 per year
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong communications skills
- CPA preferred but not required
- 6+ years' experience
- Experience with GAAP research
- Strong Excel skills For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Ruben Ortega at firstname.lastname@example.org