Microsoft Corporation Sales Manager - Account Team Unit in Schiphol, Netherlands
The Account Team Unit (ATU) Sales Manager role adds value to Microsoft by leading a well-managed, high-performing and continue-growing ATU sales team to deliver year-over-year business and revenue growth. Success is measured by quota achievement; customer's Business Decision Maker (BDM)/Information Technology Decision Maker (ITDM) relationships, business scorecard metrics as defined by fiscal year commitments, individual team members meeting or exceed business targets driven by the Sales Manager's demonstration of leadership and coaching as well as Workgroup Health Index (WHI). The ATU Sales Manager role provides an executive presence for the customer relationships and play a critical role in driving our customer's digital transformation journey.
The impact you will be making..
• Leading a sustainable and predictable sales business that delivers success to both Microsoft and customers.
• Developing a high-performing ATU sales team where team members are considered to be best-in-class sales/tech sales professions in the market.
• Building and growing strong customer and partner executive relationships to earn their trust and loyalty.
• Driving integration and orchestration across all sales/tech sales/marketing/services/partner organizations to ensure 'One Microsoft' approach.
• Ensuring execution of Microsoft digital transformation strategy to enable Microsoft as a digital leader with higher revenue creation, profitability and market valuation
Who are we looking for..
Education, Key Experiences, Skills, and Knowledge
• Strong sales and business background centered on software technologies (Microsoft software and devices technology preferred) combined with deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies.
• 7+ years of industry-related experience with 3+ years of people management and leading sales teams to achieve quota sustainably growth year-over year.
• Extensive experience in working with high-performing sales individuals and software partners is required.
• Strong business planning and coaching/instilling business discipline skills woven with ability to encourage sales/tech sales team to develop and implement targeted plans.
• Ability to identify, nurture, and drive digital transformation deals with all customers.
• Must have a passion for sales and solution selling, solid leadership and teambuilding presence, and be customer satisfaction obsessed.
• Must be able to focus on solutions to problems and inspire to drive to relevant digital transformation in all customer opportunities.
• Bachelor of Science/Arts in business administration with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.