Microsoft Corporation Account Executive (m/f) for SAP SE in Stuttgart, Germany
Job Location: Munich
What joining the Microsoft Team means…
As a company, Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We empower our own people to achieve more and make a difference in the world. Join us and lead transformational impact with our global customer SAP SE.
In the Enterprise Commercial group, we believe the path for our enterprise customers to achieve more is through transformation to digital technologies in support of digital business models. Microsoft has the strongest end-to-end value proposition for digital transformation; our products and solutions help enterprises engage their customers, empower their employees, optimize their operations, and transform their products.
Leading and defining a strategic vision for transforming the customer, you will drive the CxO and SVP-level connections, in and outside IT. This requires leadership skills and ability to challenge conventional thinking. Driving aggressive growth, increasing share of wallet and competitive wins will serve as objective measuring sticks. Success will come through customer alignment across levels and highly organized virtual team coordination on a global scale. Knowledge and detailed insight of region specific challenges and opportunities will prove a deep understanding of the customer’s business.
Leveraging your own SAP expertise and available Microsoft resources, your role is to unlock the potential of this global customer by demonstrating clear business value accelerating SAP’s digital transition and success. The resulting impact will be clear, tangible business value with the customer.
This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future. Be a part of a transformative, learning culture that drives innovation. It has never been a better time join Microsoft and see up close the digital revolution.
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
• Agility to quickly define opportunity and coordinate multiple resources, internally and externally. Mapping joint plans to customer timelines with launch of their products will drive added sell with value.
• Lead and challenge customer with clear strategic vision of digital transformation.
• Drive Executive conversations both in and outside IT.
• Growing the account YOY across revenue and consumption.
• Expanding and deepening relationships and satisfaction
• Building a compelling strategy for growing the account
• Global Geographic resource management and execution - together with the Global Business Manager - seen as the Leader of your Global virtual team.
• Deliver substantial industry and customer insight leveraging all available assets to elevate customer confidence.
• Be a change agent and flexible to evolving trends, regional dynamics and blockers.
• Microsoft being identified as the transformational partner delivering significant business value
• Identify sell with growth opportunity. Scale with partners that deliver innovative solutions thereby driving new value in market. Emphasize and lead One Microsoft approach to customer engagement, including sell to, sell with and sell through opportunities, working across teams.
Execution: Laser focus on business outcomes that propel customer satisfaction
• Consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue and consumption targets through disciplined pipeline, forecast management.
• Leverage and usage of key business insights to elevate customer conversation and action.
• World class customer service through alignment of customer objectives and plan to achieve.
• Deliver tangible solutions to customers solving for greater efficiencies, cost savings, and deep regard for Microsoft partnership.
Who we’re looking for…
• Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge: Applicants should have:
• Ability to lead strategically while balancing tactical accountabilities.
• Solution seeking mentality, excited by challenge.
• Global/International experience to work with and to lead multi-cultural diverse and remote teams.
• Leadership and confidence required to challenge customer status quo.
• Deep understanding of key competitive technologies and/or specific industries (SAP)
• Talent and skill to influence and motivate global virtual teams and other valuable stakeholders.
• The ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft technologies to C-Level and senior business decision makers.
• A Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred.
• 5-10 years of selling to large scale enterprise customers
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.