Dell Enterprise Account Manager SecureWorks London Remote (17000RYK) in United Kingdom
Enterprise Account Manager SecureWorks London Remote (17000RYK)
Job ID R04046
Date posted 10/10/2017
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Enterprise Account Manager Secureworks, London
Dell SecureWorks is a market leading provider of world-class information security services with over 4,000 clients worldwide spanning North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. Organizations of all sizes, including more than ten percent of the Fortune 500, rely on Dell SecureWorks to protect their assets, improve compliance and reduce costs. The combination of strong client service, award-winning security technology and experienced security professionals makes Dell SecureWorks the premier provider of information security services for any organization. Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartners Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, Dell SecureWorks has also won SC Magazine's Best Managed Security Service award for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2011
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) has responsibility for new client opportunities and to develop long term relationships across enterprise UK clients. With the support of Sales Engineering, Security Risk Consulting and other areas of the business, the Enterprise Account Manager will utilise a consultative and solutions sales approach to map Dell SecureWorks service offerings to the clients needs.
• Prospect and sell into Large Enterprise accounts in assigned region
• The candidate must be a strong sales account manager
• Deliver on-line and face-to-face presentations highlighting SecureWorks capabilities.
• Effectively map SecureWorks solutions to meet prospects needs.
• Maintain and update customer relationship tools for each prospect interaction
• Ability to sell in a direct and channel model
• Perform other essential duties as assigned
• Knowledgeable about security vendors, technologies, industry regulations and business drivers.
• Excellent knowledge about Managed Security Services and Security and Risk Consulting Services
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with high energy level
• Self-starter, results- and success- oriented with the ability to follow through on commitments.
• Proven solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments
• Business and/or IT related Degree preferable
• Prefer (but not required) experience selling security services or complex security software such as SIEM technologies.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
• Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
• When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
• Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
• We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
• Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.