State Street Account Opening Administrator Associate 1 in Luxembourg
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
- Under the supervision of the Account Opening Manager, the Account Opening Administrator (AA) is responsible to open custody accounts in the countries of investments of the funds.
- As a AA, you will make an analysis of the local market practices of each country of investment and of the legal entity for which account has to be open.
- You will process and monitor the account opening requests, which include the preparation of the account opening packages for the documentary markets. You will as well work to maintain and close those accounts when required.
- You will work in close collaboration with the business units to support any new fund launches or any events impacting the accounts already in place, such as mergers, conversion in/out, name changes, etc.
- You will have direct relationship with the various internal teams of the bank (risk, compliance, tax, client service teams, legal, etc) as well as with the Luxembourg Regulator, the clients, notaries and other Luxembourg administrations.
- Client focused - Committed to ensuring client satisfaction using appropriate interpersonal skills and demonstrating confidence and professionalism.
- Very good organizational skills, keeping well documented records.
- Communication skills - ability to interact clearly and concisely as well as to provide timely and professional responses to internal and external inquiries.
- Team player
- Bachelor / master’s degree in Business Administration, Law or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Luxembourginvestment fund legal structures and regulations
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
- Good command of written and oral English
- Good command of written and oral French
As part of State Street pre-hire background screening process, we apply a risk-based approach to determine the requirement of carrying out such checks on candidates, including criminal record checks. This role is judged to be sufficiently sensitive to warrant carrying out a criminal record check. By applying for this job you are consenting to State Street completing background checks including criminal record checks
State Street Job ID: 169601
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Account Opening Administrator Associate 1
Job ID: 169601
Full/Part Time: Full FTE