Comcast Regional Sports Account Executive in Denver, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing, servicing and maintaining a base of local clients and/or agencies who purchases Comcast Spotlight's sports related advertising space or other media services to achieve established annual sales goals within assigned sales team. Offers zone buying to allow small advertisers the opportunity to reach only the customers in their retail trading areas. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products harnessing the power of Comcast Spotlight's expansive amount of sports related inventory.
- Assists in developing Sports related marketing activities to generate local ad sales revenue.
- Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitor account activities, and monitor and manage collections.
- Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and participate in development of sales forecasts.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, and expense reports.
- Seeks new Sports inventory customers by continuously prospecting following Company's planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Analyzes confidential information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas and general correspondence.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires a minimum of 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer