Phillips 66 Account Specialist in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Account Specialist is responsible for direct customer interface in the order-to-cash process, including product supply and delivery, order entry, pricing, customer issues, product quality, and invoicing as part of the Lubricants Supply Chain Group. The Account Specialist will work closely with other departments, inside and outside Lubricants, all which impact customer satisfaction and optimization of Lubricants value chain.
Responsibilities may include :
- Developing productive working relationships throughout the value chain
- Addressing and resolving customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Working internal and external customers to resolve order and invoice inquiries
- Working to manage project/process improvement projects with a continuous focus on communication and collaboration
- Ensuring customer satisfaction for products and services provided by P66 Lubricants
- Identifying and implementing improved work processes in support of continuous improvement
- Prioritizing and managing multiple tasks/issues simultaneously under time constraints
- Identifying problem situations, initiating action and coordinating resolution
- Managing large amounts of detail and analyzing critical factors
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent or higher
- 1 or more years of customer service oriented experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Basic level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Basic level of proficiency in SAP
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. As one of the largest finished lubricants suppliers in the U.S., Phillips 66 Lubricants is known for manufacturing and marketing high-quality base oils and sophisticated formulations in three lubricant brands: Phillips 66®, Kendall® Motor Oil and Red Line® Synthetic Oil. These premier products reach across every key market sector, including automotive, trucking, agriculture, aviation, power generation, mining and construction. For more information, visit www.Phillips66Lubricants.com .
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,600 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $53 billion of assets as of Sept. 30, 2017. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of May 2, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 44541
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Supply