Honeywell Account Manager in Monterrey, Mexico
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our SPS/HIS organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization
Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization
10 Push standardization
60 Manage and Plan end user account
20 Negotiation close
10 Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with value experience in Health Safety & Environment solutions with PPE and Gas Detection.
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management automotive, food and beverage, energy and mining and metallurgic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
- STPS NOM's knowledgement.
- SalesForce.com reporting experience.
- Ability to train extensive teams.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Extensive Travel Required
- Remote Access Required
- Job ID: HRD13943
- Category: Sales
- Location: Av. David Alfaro Siqueiros No. 104, Monterrey, NL 66269 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.