General Electric Channel Account Manager in Seoul, South Korea
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Channel Account Manager is responsible for supporting sales of complex technical products, solutions and/or services (limited number of the company’s products - May sell third party products into customer base). Typically specialized in a single product or product line, and carries a quota. This Job will also need direct sales ability to take care of general hospitals in the region.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Maximize sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of given modality and business solutions in assigned area.
• Reinforce Channel Partners sales activity such market screening, negotiation skill and contracts.
• Set up Channel partners’ training for product & compliance.
• Build marketing strategies of market where channel partners cover.
• Manage channel partner’s integrity to meet GE’s standards.
• Develop good long-term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction with utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and Company/GE businesses.
• Support sales of assigned product range and business solutions to customers within area.
• Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
• Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data.
• Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
• Generates, record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
• Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
Quality Specific Goals:
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• 5-7 years sales/marketing experience preferred.
• Technical expertise in modality
• Selling skills.
• Negotiating skills.
• Communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Fluent English.
• Knowledge of market place.
• Appreciation of business environment.
• Team working skills (incl. Ability to harness resources to achieve goal).
• Presentation skills.
• Good communication skills
• Management skill
Locations: Republic of Korea; Seoul