BCD Travel Strategic Account Manager in Switzerland
Do you want to coordinate and manage all aspects of your client portfolio in Switzerland and develop a travel program? We are looking for an Account Manager with Business Travel experience.
Strategic Account Manager Full time, Switzerland
You manage all aspects of your assigned client portfolio, consistent of global and local clients in Switzerland, which includes profitability management, client retention, contract negotiation, implementation and business consolidation, sales of products and services and establishing relationships with key decision makers. You will report to the VP Global Program Management & Strategic Accounts EMEA.
- Establish and maintain relationships with your client
- Demonstrate and communicate the value that BCD Travel provides to the client
- Develop and maintain strategic global supplier relationships
- Develop Business Plan, implement key deliverables, measure results
- Increase revenues by means of Up-Selling and Cross-Selling
- Create and manage budgets and financials (includes billing, payment & profitability)
- Oversee the implementation of new business, working closely with global implementation team to ensure customer expectations are met
- Negotiate client contract terms and manage to all contractual terms
- 3+ years account management experience within the travel industry
- Fluent in Business English and German
- French language skills are a plus
- Effective communication skills
- Good analytical skills; ability to understand and interpret financial data
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time within Switzerland
What we offer you This is an exciting opportunity within an international work environment. Our company culture is incredibly supportive and takes employee welfare seriously with a strong emphasis on ethics and corporate social responsibility. Next to this, we offer you a competitive salary, training and genuine career development opportunities.
Your work location This job can be based in Zürich, Switzerland.
How to apply Is this your next career move? Create a profile and upload your CV and cover letter in English via our website. If you have any questions regarding this job please contact Suzanne Miechels, Recruiter EMEA, at +31-(0)20 562 1799 or at jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.nl. Please send your application via the website, not by e-mail thank you.
Get to know us BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 108 countries with almost 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled