Risk Placement Services, Inc Account Manager Associate in United States
Risk Placement Services opened for business in May 1997 with four employees based in Chicago and Atlanta. Since then RPS has completed dozens of acquisitions across the United States, acquiring top talent in all aspects of insurance.
At RPS, our focus is on smart and strategic growth, as well as the needs of our retail partners. Today, our more than 1,500+ associates stand ready to be a strategic business partner in marketing new and renewal business through our wholesale brokerage operations, MGAs, program managers and standard lines aggregator. We have the local knowledge, regional presence and national reach to provide the best options to our clients.
Specialties of RPS:
Wholesale Broker and Managing General Agent, Casualty, Property, Analytics, Healthcare, Workers Compensation, Transportation, Executive Lines, Technology & Cyber, Public Entity, Personal Lines
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assists in the renewal process, preparation of submission, and the gathering of information.
Follows up on new and renewal business, quotations, and lends support to the overall account team.
- Performs miscellaneous office duties in support of account servicing.
- Entry level position requiring no previous job related experience; employees generally move into Account Manager role upon licensing, typically within one year.
- Bachelor's Degree
- No prior related work experience required
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc. hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. RPS will require proof of work authorization.
- Willing to execute RPS’ Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
RPS offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Risk Placement Services, Inc. is a division of Arthur J. Gallagher and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, RPS will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Job: Client Service/Account Management
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Organization: RPS Brokerage
Req ID: 42959